A modern classic in Forest Hills! Step into your all brick, updated midcentury single-level home with a stylish, Dwell Magazine feel. Tasteful, well placed hints of original character blend with fresh updates and an easy-living layout - all on 2.6 acres of privacy with seasonal hillside views. True two car garage, classic fireplace den, zero-entry master shower, glass doors to party patio, custom closets, designer lighting, and ample storage in dry basement and attic.
MLS #: 2078211
Listing Company: Pilkerton Realtors
- County: Davidson County
- Subdivision: Forest Hills
- Year Built: 1962
- Acreage: 2.64
- Lot Size: 209 X 522
- Construction: All Brick
- Floors: Finished Wood, Other, Tile
- Basement: Partial / Combination
- Water: City Water
- Sewer: PUSEW
- Cool: Electric / Central
- Heat: Gas / Central
- Contingency Type: Inspection
- Master Bedroom: 14 x 16 (Full Bath)
- Bedroom #2: 12 x 14 (Walk-in Closet)
- Bedroom #3: 12 x 14
- Bedroom #4: 13 x 14
- Kitchen: 14 x 20 (Eat-In)
- Living Room: 14 x 23 (Combination)
- Dining Room: 0 x 0 (Combination)
- Den: 13 x 15
- Taxes: $3,628
Use this calculator to figure out your monthly mortgage payment.
Please enter only numerical values (Do not include commas, dollar signs, percent signs or spaces).
*Actual taxes, insurance and interest rate may vary.